Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Finish for "Ladies Night Out"


2013/14 Mystery Quilt is done and delivered to the Ladies Night Out Gala to raise funds for Breast Cancer Awareness.  

Pattern:  Celtic Solstice
Designer:  Bonnie Hunter


Calling all quilters!  Sarah is hosting the H2H Charity Quilt Challenge again this year.  I have been part of this event since the beginning and look forward to participating every year.  Sarah is also the host of the Friday Whoop Whoop Linky Party....so of course, since I have a finish to share, I am linked up with her big party.

A favor please....Sarah is so close to reaching her goal of 1,000 followers.  If you have not signed up, please head over there, say hi and sign up.  She has an amazing blog with so much heart to share.

4 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Your Celtic Solstice is so beautiful, Jamie, and for such a worthy cause! Whoop whoop!!

And thanks so much for the shout-out and all you do to support the Hands2Help Challenge! You're the best!

gailss said...

Love your Solstice quilt and the colors are perfect. Nice donation and must give you much pleasure.

Frances Meredith said...

Lovely CS, I love the pink borders!

Betty said...

Your Celtic Solstice turned out great! Those are my chosen colors also, but I only have a few blocks made. Maybe seeing this will give me the push to work on mine again.